Las Vegas, NV - Venue To Be Announced
Sunday - September 24, 2023
(8AM to 8PM)
Cupping therapy is one of the oldest healing modalities known to mankind. Its origins are mysterious and obscure. However its effectiveness is world renown, as it has been practiced all over the planet by numerous cultures for centuries. Today, we see some of the world’s most influential people returning to what the ancients have always known.
Cupping can be used in conjunction with other modalities. However, it is highly effective as a stand-alone treatment. Cupping therapy creates a number of health benefits. It improves the integrity & cosmetic appearance of the skin, removes cellulite, reduces the appearance of superficial scars, restores joint health, restores proper kinesiology & promotes flexibility.
Cupping therapy significantly reduces the wear & tear on the practitioner’s body while at the same time magnifying the effectiveness of their work. Cupping therapy creates powerful effects that are nearly impossible to do with hands, feet or elbows. For these reasons alone, cupping therapy is a modality that should be in every MT’s “tool box”. Add immediate value to your practice today!
**Cupping supplies will be available for purchase at the seminar**
- Students are allowed to bring their own Cupping Supplies
- NO FIRE CUPS!!!
What you will learn:
- Numerous benefits of cupping therapy
- Contraindications & Cautions for cupping therapy
- History of Cupping
- The different types of Cups
- Different types of Cupping methods
- Experience the benefits of Cupping first hand
- Cup care & Sanitation
- Detoxification & client education
- Cupping areas for the back
- Cupping areas for the shoulders
- Cupping areas for the hips
- Cupping areas for the extremities
- Cupping protocols for several typical conditions
- Stationary (Static) Cupping
- Moving Cupping
- Massage & Cupping
- A Powerful Modality that will add immediate value to your practice!!!
*Note: There is a $25 Non-Refundable Cancellation fee